Sunday, December 5, 2010

The first moment of all the moments yet to come...

This is my first post....with many more to come if the Lord so blesses my days to be many more to come.
As I type, I wonder where I should begin.  What direction should this blogging journal go? 
Where I am now, where I have came from, or where I have yet to go?

So, I suppose I will simply bounce around with all three directions, since that is somewhat my personality.

As I type, our Napoleon Pellet Stove flames and warms and comforts the ambiance of the room in which I set and type.  Reclined on this sofa, with an almost 13 year old Yorkie, Tickles, laying beside my legs and a seven year old Cavalier, Winnie, laying at my side, I am at peace.  Susan Boyle's, The Gift, CD plays in my Hp that sets on my lap.

My new found friend, Karen, whose blog I happened upon about a week ago, has inspired me to begin this site.  So here is the first entry, and so much more to come.  Blessings.  W.